– Sun care is an important step in every skincare regimen,and a lightweight, oil-free sunscreen for face is key. A 100%-mineral TitaniumDioxide and zinc oxide sunscreen helps reflect the sun’s harmful rays, and aformula like CeraVe Sunscreen Face Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 isformulated with ceramides to restore the skin’s barrier, plus niacinamide tohelps calm and soothe skin.
– Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin,CeraVe Sunscreen Face Lotion with broad-spectrum SPF 50 is formulated with100%-mineral sunscreen that reflect the sun’s damaging UVA/UVB rays in alightweight, oil-free formula that provides all-day hydration. Thisfragrance-free, non-comedogenic SPF 50 physical sunscreen for face leaving anon-greasy feel that layers invisibly under makeup.
– Type of skin: Normalto oily, normal to dry
– Area of concern: Sun protection
– 100% mineral broad-spectrum SPF 50 helps protect againstharmful UVA and UVB rays.
– Ceramides: essential for healthy skin, ceramides helprestore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
– Hyaluronic acid: helps retain skin’s natural moisture.
– Niacinamide: also called Vitamin B3, helps calm and soothethe skin.
– Lightweight and non-greasy.
– Layers invisibly under makeup.
– Non-comedogenic, allergy tested, oil-free, fragrance-free,paraben-free and chemical filter-free.
– Developed with dermatologists.
Preparation instructionsDirections: For sunscreen use: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2 p.m. Wear lone-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children Under 6 Months of Age: Ask a doctor.